Can someone from Trinidad come to the UK then go to visit France?

I have family coming over from Trinidad and want to go to france for like a day trip or two. Is there any requirements that are needed before they can travel to France, if so what do i or they need and where do you get, or shall i say how do you get it? any advice would be appreciated!
1 answer 1