Poll: "It never fails..."?

example: You pick the shortest line at the grocery and it never fails, the person in front of you is paying with pennies or searching for twenty minutes for the check book she should have had out by now!

What is it that "never fails" to happen for you?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Rose
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I have a bill that I've been paying over time and am almost at the last payment and I think "Finally , I can get myself alittle something special with the money I've been paying this bill with"....it never fails that something breaks or another unexpected bill presents itself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

For me it never fails to go into the store for a couple of things and get in line behind the person who came and bought the whole store. I am in the store an extra ten minutes.

• Helen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've never done either and don't care to. I am not convinced that recreational use of either is innocent. Mostly because I read the paper every day and am a scaredy cat. But at least I don't have a criminal record!

• 1 decade ago

I have to pull onto the wrong side of the road to get my mail or else walk a long way to the box. My street is not busy. 3-4 hours will pass with no cars coming or going UNTIL I try to get my mail then a stream of oncoming cars comparable to the Macy's Parade will appear.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It never fails when the weather lady says bright and sunny it will definitely rain cats and dogs especially when I've planned some outdoor activity.

• 1 decade ago

I always seem to pick the wrong grocerly line too, or it never fails that when you switch lanes on the freeway that lane slows down. and finally it never fails ....just when you say nothing else can go wrong, it all gets even worse.

• 1 decade ago

It never fails...whenever I have dinner done right on time for when Mr Dawna gets home, so it'll be fresh and hot, he calls to say he's going to be about a half hour late.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It never fails. I take a bath and shave my legs, arms, underarms, and happy bits in anticipation of some good lovin from my whatever you want to call him, and he either can't come through after all, or I get my damn period.

• 1 decade ago

It never fails....I bought the car I did to be different.

Within 3 weeks, 4 more sprouted up here in town. (6,000 people). It is what it is.....

• 1 decade ago

No matter how many people I pass on the freeway, I am always stuck behind the slowest person on the road

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.