How can I download a free psp game to my psp?

I have a ver. 3.80 psp slim. Where can I download free psp games and how can I put them in my psp?

Best Answer

You connect your PSP to the wireless Internet and download the free games you find there.

Game Free

in internet ofthe psp type in the adress bar psp, and u can find some free game there but they are demos, if u want more game, go to the RSS website channel, and look for games they are a lot of demos and coollll

You do need to "hack" ur PSP....it needs to be running a custom firmware...you can learn how to do it by googling Pandora Guide or Downgrading 3.80 Slim

There are tons of guides floating around that will walk you through the process

Source(s): Owner of a PSP runing 3.90 M33 (Custom Firmware)
  • Derek

IM me at Stan8D

I can help you mod your PSP

go to your internet on your psp and type pspdemocenter.com or psphacks.com

dont mean to break ur thunder but im sad to say that you need custom firmware to download games. By the way there are in .ISO format of course try it you will need to make folder on your memorystick call ISO it has to be in capps.

Try limewire!!!