Why can't I sign in my Ikariam account?

I can't log in my Ikariam account. It says "server not found". This is the first time this ever happened. Is anybody having the same problem today?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well a few days ago the servers of ikariam were all down. if you still cant log on now then talk to a GO at the ikariam board.

ikariam.board.com or ikariam.board.org

Source(s): www.ikariam.board.org www.ikariam.board.com
  • ~o0o~
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

you are die hard net gamer? well, i tried searching that page since it's my first time to hear it and found it in this the place where you are asking. http://www.ikariam.org/

"Live the ancient world!

The sound of the sea, a white sandy beach and sun! On a small island somewhere in the Mediterranean, an ancient civilisation arises. Under your leadership an era of wealth and discovery begins. Welcome to Ikariam!"

*i tried making an account also just to ensure if server not found but i can say that mine did work great and no server failure. so i highly think, it could be your server's problem or on traffic at this time. try to restart your PC and see if it helps.

• B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have this problem 2 weeks ago as well at yahoo.com.sg email.

I called the Service Provider of broadband and they ask me to change my settngs and the problem is immediately rectified.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.