Why can't I sign in my Ikariam account?

I can't log in my Ikariam account. It says "server not found". This is the first time this ever happened. Is anybody having the same problem today?

Favorite Answer

well a few days ago the servers of ikariam were all down. if you still cant log on now then talk to a GO at the ikariam board.

ikariam.board.com or ikariam.board.org

Source(s): www.ikariam.board.org www.ikariam.board.com
  • ~o0o~

you are die hard net gamer? well, i tried searching that page since it's my first time to hear it and found it in this the place where you are asking. http://www.ikariam.org/

"Live the ancient world!

The sound of the sea, a white sandy beach and sun! On a small island somewhere in the Mediterranean, an ancient civilisation arises. Under your leadership an era of wealth and discovery begins. Welcome to Ikariam!"

*i tried making an account also just to ensure if server not found but i can say that mine did work great and no server failure. so i highly think, it could be your server's problem or on traffic at this time. try to restart your PC and see if it helps.

• B

I have this problem 2 weeks ago as well at yahoo.com.sg email.

I called the Service Provider of broadband and they ask me to change my settngs and the problem is immediately rectified.

Hope this will solve your problem.