PG
Lv 5
PG asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Would it be okay to wear a white shrug cardigan to a wedding?

The actual dress I'm wearing is a pastel pink and lavender floral print, I just can't find anything other than a small white shrug-type sweater for over top in the evening when I get cold. Would this be acceptable per the "only the bride wears white" rule?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely acceptable!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no problem with wearing a white cardigan. Personally, I don't really believe in the "only the bride wears white" rule. I've been to a wedding once and I wore a white cardigan as well. My friends said I looked fabulous in it. :) i know you will too.

• brook
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer see a concern with it in any respect. The bride's eye-catching gown can not recover from-shadowed by utilising an consumer-friendly white cardigan. pass forward and placed on it. once you're very worried, call up the bride in my view and ask her!

• 1 decade ago

I think you will be alright. If the bride has understanding, she will be more intersted in you being there than what you are wearing. Try to remove the garment for the Photo shoot and I reckon apart from that your laughin' take care and have a good day !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thats totaly okay! ur dress just cant be white

• 1 decade ago

you'd be fine with your white cardigan. it's not your main color anyway.

• 1 decade ago

only a part of ur dress will b white not da entire one.................so i think u shud wer dat shrug

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.