PG
PG asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Would it be okay to wear a white shrug cardigan to a wedding?

The actual dress I'm wearing is a pastel pink and lavender floral print, I just can't find anything other than a small white shrug-type sweater for over top in the evening when I get cold. Would this be acceptable per the "only the bride wears white" rule?

Favorite Answer

Definitely acceptable!

There is no problem with wearing a white cardigan. Personally, I don't really believe in the "only the bride wears white" rule. I've been to a wedding once and I wore a white cardigan as well. My friends said I looked fabulous in it. :) i know you will too.

• brook

i do no longer see a concern with it in any respect. The bride's eye-catching gown can not recover from-shadowed by utilising an consumer-friendly white cardigan. pass forward and placed on it. once you're very worried, call up the bride in my view and ask her!

I think you will be alright. If the bride has understanding, she will be more intersted in you being there than what you are wearing. Try to remove the garment for the Photo shoot and I reckon apart from that your laughin' take care and have a good day !!

thats totaly okay! ur dress just cant be white

you'd be fine with your white cardigan. it's not your main color anyway.

only a part of ur dress will b white not da entire one.................so i think u shud wer dat shrug