Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

would you fight mike tyson for fifty thousands dollar?

you need to last whole 1st round if you did then you get fifty thousands dollar. but if you don't you just get the half of the money. would you still fight? i am afraid if i could last 1st round with mike tyson ..

Favorite Answer

Ha ha,Fighter your a joke Tyson would take your head clean off fella,fat or not!Personally I wouldnt cos Im a middle!

If it went rounds Frazier would have the edge, but I think there's a strong possibility that Tyson could score a 1st or 2nd round KO. Tyson in his prime came out blazing early and Frazier was a notoriously slow starter who got hit a lot. It has the recipe for an early round KO. Styles make fights and this would be a bad style matchup for Joe.

Pro boxers wouldnt fight Mike Tyson for that much, Well being that the division is so weak they might for the exposure. and for those who say yes just remeber to consider how much will you have after the medical bill because you will get knocked out in one round cuz he will just come at you all out.

Hell yeah If they could send me off to NAM to fight for 300 dollars a month against a foe who wants me shipped back in a box, I can face cardboard Mike.

Of course. He's too slow now. Just run around the ring. Like Sugar Ray Leonard fighting Marvin Hagler. Jab and run.

I would fight him, i would run around the ring the entire time though and try to keep him away with the jab (i have a good reach) i would have to watch many tapes and try my best not to shake too much in the ring though.

fighter1987's answer is awesome. yes i would. i have enough training to know what i am doing in the ring. since he is nowhere near his prime presently, i am confident that id be able to last a round with tyson. i know he still has his punching power, so to leave the fight uninjured, id just walk quick circles around him so i wouldn't be touched.

Yeh, I'd fight him Tonight!!

(Quote by Tyson referring to Bob Sapp)

Although its just like basically asking, Would u get K.O'd for $25,000?

yes I would. he is old and fat now. All I would have to do is move around the ring so he would have to chase me until he died of a heart attack

yes