How did Jesus pay up for taking other people's livestock?

In Mark 11:1-3 we find this transaction:

As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage and Bethany at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two of his disciples, saying to them, "Go to the village ahead of you, and just as you enter it, you will find a colt tied there, which no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here. If anyone asks you, 'Why are you doing this?' tell him, 'The Lord needs it and will send it back here shortly.' "

However, you won't find any passage saying that he returned it.....

Another thing, In Matthew 8:28-34 Jesus steals an entire herd of pigs and kills them all. I doubt the owners of the livestock where happy about it.....

Favorite Answer

He came to each victimized family, and did a little magic show for the kids.

Well I don't really know but I think it was an offering to God and He probably mint He will return it shortly by giving another in its place.

I'm not to shore but the people who had there livestock taken away were probably not angry because He does things for a reason and He will repay them in a different way later on.

I hope that helped I'm not shore so don't take my word on it, but it made me think so thank u 4 the question.

Mark 11

1And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples,

2And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him.

3And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? say ye that the Lord hath need of him; and straightway he will send him hither.

4And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him.

5And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt?

6And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.

See? The men "let them go". The disciples came and told them everything Jesus commanded and the owners of the colt "let them go".

7And they brought the colt to Jesus, and cast their garments on him; and he sat upon him.

Matthew 8

28And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

30And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

33And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.

34And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.

If you actually read the whole thing, Jesus meets up with a possessed man. The man has many demons in him. The demons plead with Jesus not to send them to the pit. Jesus then allows them to go into a herd of pigs. Jesus didn't kill the pigs, the demons did. Jesus just allowed them to enter into the pigs.

Now don't tell me that pigs are more important than a human being.

You might want to look up Strawman and Argument from Ignorance and Cherry-picking.

It's called eminent domain. It means that if you have the power you can take anything you want. Kind of like me, I claimed eminent domain in Iraq.

how do people think up such crazy things!!!???? That wasn't exactly that important to record, and as for the herd of swine, who would want them with a legions of demons in them Jesus didn't send the swine over the cliff anyway!! THEY ran off of it. sometime it seams the pigs have more since that humans