Is there any good colleges in the north carolina region?

I want to set a goal for myself and i wanted to know if there were any good colleges for me. here are some of my skills

-good with technology

-hard worker

-Science and math are majors

Thank you so much

Favorite Answer

i happen to attend school in NC

NORTH CAROLINA AGRICULTURAL & TECHNICAL STATE UNIVERSITY

we are the number one producers of minority engineers.

My major is Industrial & Systems Engineering

the classroom size is great. my teachers know my name, i am not just a number here. the eng. dept is great and my advisors always have a moment to talk to me. Top companies come to recruit here and give oncampus interiews very frequently

the school has a great sense of AGGIE PRIDE!

Source(s): www.ncat.edu

UNC is one of the best ranked colleges in the US. It's really, really good, and is good for your majors as well. Should be top of your list. Duke is also a top level university, ranks top 10 in the US. Georgia Tech is a top level science and tech school. Others that are in your region that are well worth considering are:

- Emory

- U Virginia

- Wake Forest

- William and Mary

- U Georgia

- Clemson

- Virginia Tech

- North Carolina State U, Raleigh

These are in the top 100 ranked colleges in the US. Very, very strong.

• eri

UNC Chapel Hill or Rayleigh are the best for science and math, but there's also Wake Forest and Appalachian State - those are good too. Also, Clemson in SC isn't too far away, and also a good school.

Duke? I don't know about you but I think that's pretty good. If you don't want Ivy League though UNC Chapel is a very good second place as are all extensions of UNC, but those 2 are the big ones.