Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

Do you like to toss "peanuts" in the air and catch them with your mouth ???

One evening a man was at home watching TV and eating peanuts. He'd toss them in the air, then catch them in his mouth. In the middle of catching one, his wife asked a question, and as he turned to answer her, a peanut fell in his ear. He tried and tried to dig it out but only succeeded in pushing it in deeper. He asked his wife for assistance, and after hours of trying they became worried and decided to go to hospital.

As they were ready to go out the door, their daughter came home with her date. After being informed of the problem, their daughter's date said he could get the peanut out. The young man told the father to sit down, then shoved two fingers up the father's nose and told him to blow hard. When the father blew, the peanut flew out. The mother and daughter jumped and yelled for joy.

The young man insisted that it was nothing and the daughter brought the young man out to the kitchen for something to eat. Once he was gone the mother turned to the father and said, "That's wonderful. Isn't he smart? What do you think he's going to be when he grows older?!"

The father replies "From the smell of his fingers, our son in-law!"

Best Answer

that's just wrong Clo......wrong wrong wrong

• Becca

That was wonderful! I almost choked on my fries, definitly wasn't expecting that punch line. My boyfriend got a kick out of it to. Have a star!

Oh for the love of gawd!! lmao!!

Makes me think of the first naughty joke my mum told me.

"What's green and smells like Miss Piggy? Kermits fingers"

It also reminds me of when my husband and I were dating and my mother caught him staring at my behind. She said "Are you staring at her *ss?" and he blushed and said, "Were you staring at me?"

AWESOME! Loved that! Will pass it on and make my freinds laugh too! have a great day tomorrow! Cheers!

if that means he knows where his fingers have been, does that mean the father's nose has been where the fingers had been? hmm...

• ?

HA!

You are silly!

Good one....I am still laughing. lol β™₯

very funny

excellent...awesome..........good job......keep up the good jokes.....made me laugh...

ok im a relli slow person nothing personal i just dont get wat the joke is, can someone tell me? im a slow person.

very funny!!

lmao

that is very funny!!!!