Unprofessional Doctor?!?!?

I haven't had my period for nearly 6 months, After missing it for about 2 months i went to the doctors and get a pregnancy blood test and it was negative. I have only just been able to get back there today and she just said she would send me for more blood tests, she didn't even check my smoach or ask me... show more I haven't had my period for nearly 6 months, After missing it for about 2 months i went to the doctors and get a pregnancy blood test and it was negative. I have only just been able to get back there today and she just said she would send me for more blood tests, she didn't even check my smoach or ask me how i felt! She said that if the blood tests come back fine she will do a pelvic examination and if everything comes back fine from both, "THEN ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS" Has she got the rite to say that surely missing my period for 6 months isn't just one of those things? And shouldn't she have at least checked my stomach or something? When i was pregnant with my son it took me 4 months to find out after finally being given a ultrasound!
Update: Thanyou for everyones opinions - heres some more info that annoyed me. When i went for my first appointment about it she did a normal urine test, which i told her when i was pregnant with my son it didn't show up at all on them. All she said was "we'll just wait and see" I thought that was a... show more Thanyou for everyones opinions - heres some more info that annoyed me.
When i went for my first appointment about it she did a normal urine test, which i told her when i was pregnant with my son it didn't show up at all on them. All she said was "we'll just wait and see" I thought that was a disgrace as it would have meant i wouldn't be able to take any vitimans or anything. Eventually i had to talk her into doing a blood test.