Obama the liar; How would you feel about Obama the liar becoming president after having told many dirty lies?

Here are 50 Obama lies:

50 Lies and Counting: Posted on Political forum.com and verified > with truthorfiction.com and snopes.com -

Elections and Campaigns. Share with friends

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have > you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well > educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of > the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin > Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her > daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. According to the New York Times: I am a strong believer of the Islamic faith, Ms Obama, 85, said in a recent interview in Kenya." Not to mention, Christianity would not allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and > Baraka (from which Barack came) means blessed in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - > LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn’t even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons?

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa > (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies. You seek to disarm America while our avowed enemy, Iran, > will not subject itself to a nuclear ban. Top Hamas political adviser Ahmed Yousef said the Hamas terrorist group "supports Obamas foreign policy

vision".

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were > quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has > yet to find the article you mention in your book . It doesnt, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life > has yet to find the article you mention in > your book. It doesnt, and never did, exist.

15.) I Wont Run On A National Ticket In ~08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common > for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and > Democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn’t > write it, introduce it, change it, or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days > from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by > your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, > state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were > part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own > supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were not > YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future > bid for higher office.

28.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - LIAR, the Candian > Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution > vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel. You state you will open friendly communication with the Leader of Iran who is attempting to develop nuclear weapons to destroy us, > but refuse to speak to FOX news. You are

against provisions of the Patriot act which would all wiretapping of the phones of suspected terrorists in the USA.

30.) I Am Not Acting As President Yet - LIAR, after the NAFTA Memo, > a dead terrorist in the FARC, in Colombia, was found with a letter stating how you and he were working together on getting FARC recognized officially.

31.) I Didnt Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to > run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you still lost.

32.) I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didnt.

33.) I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.

34.) I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates > decide.

35.) I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that > limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

36.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didnt write yourself.

37.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - LIAR, that friend is threatening to sue if you do not stop saying this. Obama has stopped saying this.

38.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - LIAR, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

39.) I Dont Take PAC Money - LIAR, you take loads of it.

40.) I dont Have Lobbysists - LIAR, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

41.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - LIAR, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

42.) My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this advertising to MySpace clients.

43.) I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with other peoples words.

44.) I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.

45.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you weren’t in office to > vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time, unlike Kucinich, who seems to be out gutting you Obama. You also seem to be stepping back from your departure date - AGAIN.

46.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your plan > leaves us all to pay the 15,000,000 who don't have to buy it.

47.) I Only Found Out About My Investment Conflicts Via Mail - LIAR, > both companies you site as having sent you letters about this conflict have no record of any such letter ever being created or sent.

48.) I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you wont wear a flag pin > and you dont put your hand over your heart during the Anthem. There is a Cuban Flag with Che Guevara Display ed at Barack Obama Campaign Office which you allow to be displayed. You voted against making english the official language of the United States. You voted

to give illegal aliens social security benefits, which would bankrupt the social security system for Americans legally paying into it.

49.) My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country - LIAR, > your wife’s words follow lock-step in the vain of Rev. Wright and Louis Farrahkan, in relation to their contempt and hatred of America.

50.) Wal-Mart Is A Company I Wouldn’t Support - LIAR, your wife has received nearly a quarter of a million dollars through Treehouse, which is connected to Wal-Mart.

* 3 minutes ago

Best Answer

a lot better than 8 years of clinton lying to us, and then 8 more years of bush lying to us.

Both of their lies have been well documented too.

And bush's lies have killed hundreds of thousands of humans, and put us in hundred$ of billion$ of debt,

that he is passing off on our kids.

bush promised a balanced budget.

If he had made us pay for HIS war, it would be over in months

Actually it would never have started, his billionaire friends wouldn't have let him raise the taxes needed to pay for it.

Source(s): I prefer McCain, but either of them is a big improvement over the past 16 years
    • Noel4 years agoReport

Obama can't help lying he has never told the truth. He doesn't even admit he true religion. He even lies about his own brother and father being a terrorist. But that's Americans fault they put him in office and he will end up destroying America.

Get over it. Anyone is better than Bush!!! No more Bush-it is what I say. I'm just so happy he'll be out of office. I mean look where all his lies got us and how many people died (Hurricane Katrina, 9/11, the Iraq war, gas prices).

All politicians lie and I think you should just face the fact that they do. We live in a very dishonest world. If you think the government tells us everything that they know ha! You are pretty naive and gullible.

And I'm sure you lie too but does that really make you a bad person? Who is 100% honest. And I would also like to know what are your sources for this info you have posted.

• Noel4 years agoReport

You liberals will see the real world when you get your heads out of your asses. But I'am not going to hold my breath (PS don't hold yours while you have yours up there).

Good grief- somebody's on a mission!

And of course he lies: he's a politician.

I will have lost all hope for American people and think God should just wipe us out and start over.

if he IS a liar, then there is the answer to the question of his qualifications to be a President!

Where is your soruce?

It must be sad to be so angry, bitter and gullible.

they all lie. :/

Your just pissed because Obama and Clinton may team up and will squash McSame.

Democrats in 08!!!