I have some questions about the story of horus the sun god, vs the life of Jesus. Read further?

My husband is telling me that he can prove that the life of Jesus and the story of Horus is the same thing, and that Horus was created 3k years BEFORE Jesus's life. Can anyone tell me more about this, because to me, its a cop out, I believe that Jesus was born and died for our sins. To me it cant be true,... show more My husband is telling me that he can prove that the life of Jesus and the story of Horus is the same thing, and that Horus was created 3k years BEFORE Jesus's life. Can anyone tell me more about this, because to me, its a cop out, I believe that Jesus was born and died for our sins. To me it cant be true, because what Im hearing, he is Jesus is fake because he is a man that was made up to mimik the life of Horus. Can someone please elaborate on this?