Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

is raven symone real name christina?

my sister thinks that her name is lolol christina please tell her it is not ha ha ha lil sister

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman

• sam
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Her Whole name is Raven Symone Christina Pearman.

Her middle name is Christina

• 1 decade ago

Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman (born December 10, 1985) was born in Atlanta, Georgia, the daughter of Lydia and Christopher B. Pearman. As an infant, she worked for Atlanta's Young Faces Inc. Modeling Agency and was featured in local print advertisements. At age two, she worked with Ford Models, Inc. in New York City and appeared in ads for Ritz crackers, Jell-O, Fisher-Price, and Cool Whip. At age three, she auditioned for the film Ghost Dad. She was considered too young for the role, but was recommended for a part in The Cosby Show and was eventually cast as Olivia in February 1989.

Source(s): www.reference.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Her whole name is Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman. So, Christina is part of her name, but Raven is still her first name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i heard that her real name is Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman but i am not sure...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is her middle name

• No. Its Raven. I know raven and we are actually pretty good friends, because, Yes this really is Nick Jonas

-Nick Jonas♥

• 1 decade ago

no that is her middle name

• 1 decade ago

arrggggg u again imposter jonas........

in this world no one and i mean no one would be that stupid to fall for it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.