R&B Battle..... (80's debuting female vocalists) Anita Baker or Sade?

2 Female vocalists who debuted in the 80's and who have lasted all this time... both with a smoothed out style.... (Kind of a personal battle between me & friend of mine... I'm a Sade fan...my friend hates Sade, but loves Anita... so, I'm putting out there for the people to decide... LOL) Anita... show more 2 Female vocalists who debuted in the 80's and who have lasted all this time... both with a smoothed out style....
(Kind of a personal battle between me & friend of mine... I'm a Sade fan...my friend hates Sade, but loves Anita... so, I'm putting out there for the people to decide... LOL)

Anita Baker hits (just a small sample of course) - "Giving you the best that I got", "Sweet Love", "Caught Up in the Rapture", "Angel", "I Apologize"

Sade's hits - (again, just a small sample of course) "Smooth Operator", "Sweetest Taboo", "Paradise", "No Ordinary Love", "Kiss of Life"..