If I make 42k can I get an FHA loan for 300K?

I make 42k and I don't have any debts. I own my car outright. Average credit. I will have 3-5% down payment. I know FHA loans are supposed to give more flexibility. Also will an FHA loan work for a house that is sorta like a duplex? Is it possible to get a regular loan for this amount? If not how much... show more I make 42k and I don't have any debts. I own my car outright. Average credit. I will have 3-5% down payment. I know FHA loans are supposed to give more flexibility. Also will an FHA loan work for a house that is sorta like a duplex? Is it possible to get a regular loan for this amount? If not how much would I need to make? It's a property that has a duplex + a studio and I would be moving in with several family members who make enough money to help me pay the mortgage but not enough to be worth putting down as a cosigner.. so I can afford it for sure it's just the matter of getting the loan
Update: I realize it's a stretch so if you could tell me what else I could do to qualify.. for example if I can qualify for a 250k and save a bigger down payment.. or if I need to make 60k and try to find a second job..
Update 2: So if my husband and I can get our combined income up to 65-70k before taxes we should be able to get a 300k home?