Bill O'Reilly Confronts Keith Olbermann Through Scott McClellan What do you all think of this?

Bill O'Reilly needed to look tough and confrontational tonight when he interviewed Scott McClellan about his book What Happened.After freaking out about McClellan going to NBC first and bragging that he could do a better job, he needed to save face. BOR also needed to defend Karl Rove and the White House... show more Bill O'Reilly needed to look tough and confrontational tonight when he interviewed Scott McClellan about his book What Happened.After freaking out about McClellan going to NBC first and bragging that he could do a better job, he needed to save face. BOR also needed to defend Karl Rove and the White House especially since Rove is now on the FNC payroll. However, in the end, it was all about Keith Olbermann who O'Reilly can no longer dismiss as an insignificant gnat easily swatted away.

In the beginning of the interview, BOR's anger seemed like manufactured bluster as he bullied McClellan over his claim that the press didn't do their job in the lead up to the war. Using that angry glare reserved for his imagined enemies, Bill challenged,"You're telling me I didn't do my job!"
McClellan, utilizing his White House skills, handled the bully tactics calmly and was able to get his points in despite O'Reilly's efforts to intimidate.

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/06/02/bill...