im 16 and might be pregnant.?

im 16. i cld be 3 weeks pregnant. my boyfriend is 19. im scared if i tell my grandma she will tell my mom. he can get arrested. i dont live w/ my mom because she abbuses me. my friend is buying me a home test today.so wht do i do if its positive. do you think i can hide it till november when i turn 17. my boyfriend is here for me. hes got a job. somebody please help me.

Best Answer

Number one. I don't know how anyone could have sex at 16. And unprotected at that. I work with a girl who is either 16 or 17 and is due in July. It just ruins your life, somewhat, but it's a joy to think about a little life coming into the world with respectable parents. Make sure that if your b/f is absolutely ready for this and stable that he doesn't leave you once you know for sure and stick it out. If you're unsure, go get a pregnancy test done at a clinic.

Number two. Best of luck to both of you and it won't make a diffference to wait until you turn 17 to tell your grandma because you're 16 now. Let me know how it turns out and if you need anything feel free to ask. I waited until after I graduated and got married before my first came and she's an absolute joy. I have a boy too and a stepdaughter who is the same age as he is. Now my hubby wants another. My oldest is 7 and the two youngest will be 5 this year.

Good luck!

you can't hide it and the fact that your boyfriend is 19 could be a problem. on the other hand if your family decideds to press charges against him and you side with him generally the charges won't hold. as far as hiding it until your birthday in nov. you can't hide it that long. because you are sixteen your at ris for have more complicatrions than the average adult woman because whether you think so or not your body has not developed completely so you would need to see you doctor and you can't do that with out your guardian finding out. I got pregnant at 17 and hid it from my mom until I was 14 weeks. When I went to my first appointment my baby was fine but my iron count was very low. My doctor was surprised to find out that I was not passing out because of it. I also developed preeclampsia later in my pregnancy which, had it gone untreated could have killed me and my baby. your are also at a higher risk for developing it because of your age. also the fact that this is your first child it increase your risk. you are also at risk for other complictaions due to your age so it is not a good idea to keep it a secret past 8 weeks and you need to be seen by a doctor asap, keep all prenatal appointments, and take a prenatal vitiman which can be bought over the counter in the vitamin section of your local store.

Take things in steps, as they come. Take the test. If you aren't pregnant: Use this as a wake up call. A baby right now could put him in jail. Simple as that.

Is you ARE pregnant: Go to a family planning clinic, get all the information you can, go to school, get good grades, have a plan BEFORE you go to your grandmother. Talk to her as an adult. No throwing a fit or acting like a 16 yr old. It would be time to grow up. The grandmother may not be happy but if she is there for you now she will be there for you then too.

Otherwise she wouldn't allow you to see a boy that is 19 in the first place.

Well you take a home test and if you are pregnant then you need to go to a doctor (free Clinic) or what ever depending where you live is what you can do. If you are pregnant then you are then an adult and then all they can do is try to get statutory rape. And they have a hard time proving it unless your family pushes the court to do something but at the time u are pregnant then u are legally emancipated.

Source(s): Lil Sister is in the same situation

No you wont be able to hide it your body will show after while. If your mom is not in your life she really has no control over this situation only your grandmother does. Take the test if it positive you and your boyfriend should talk about the next step you all want to take

Congrats if you are and get on birth control if your not. But in the mean while if you are locate a pregnancy care center, but as for you and your predator boyfriend it doesn't matter how long you wait to tell people they can still add it up. Your only pregnant for 9months so all they have to is do the math. There's no way out of this one, its time to be a women.

Oh my honey!!! You should just come out & let your grandma know asap. Sooner or later she is gonna find out & that could just make matters worse, remember she is a mother & knows the symptoms of being with child.

I wish for all the best to you. Stay strong!

Theres not much you can do I'm afraid. Until you are of age your parent or guardian can press charges against your will. I don't know what to tell you, but you have gotten yourself into a mess. Talk to your grandmother and explain that it was consensual sex. She might understand. For your sake and your babies sake. Good luck.

Unfortunately, you can't hide it until november. You honestly just need to come clean about it to your Mom--and tell her with another trusted adult around to make sure that she doesn't hurt you.

Next time, use protection. They practically throw it at you. It's free at most clinics.

Heya

IT wont make any difference if your 17 when you tell her because you would have still been 16 when fallen pregnant. However keep going to get check ups at the doctors. =] xxx

Source(s): 17 and 14 weeks #1