Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

her lafa bir lafim vardir, suskunlugum asaletimden once lafa bakarim lafmi diye sonra adama bakarim adami diye

is this turkish or italian? anyone out there please help translate it to english..

big thanks! :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks Turkish.

Translation (I put through an online translator :P) :

There is every lafa one laf, suskunlugum was once lafa baka r im-lafmi from my asalet It was eating to sequel human baka r im-adami Eat

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Original text: Her lafa bir lafim vardir, suskunlugum asaletimden once lafa bakarim lafmi diye sonra adama bakarim adami diye

Turkish

every lafa one each lafim shift suskunlugum asaletimden once lafa minister lafmi saying afterwards devotion minister man saying this is what i pulled from the site below.

Source(s): Free Online Turkish to English Translators copy and paste to search it's awesome!
  • 1 decade ago

Every lafa one each lafim shift suskunlugum asaletimden once lafa minister lafmi saying afterwards devotion minister man saying

http://www.stars21.com/translator/turkish_to_engli...

Its not Italian for sure its turkish

i used this link above to translate the sentence you want but it makes no sence.

Maybe its better to copy-paste the original sentence in the turkish alphabet and letters, and try it your self

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.