Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

Is Levin Rambin ( Lilly/Eva) On Her Way Out Of AMC?

I keep reading/hearing the rumors but is anything official?

Favorite Answer

Yes it's official. And I heard Erica say yesterday to Jack that she should be home helping Lily pack for MIT. Lily was a great character. Levin did a good job portraying Ava too - what two extreme characters!

Leven Rambin Leven Rambin announces her AMC exit

Posted Thursday, May 29, 2008 2:21:30 PM

by Dan J Kroll http://www.soapcentral.com/amc/news/2008/0602-ramb...

All My Children will lose another young talent this spring. Emmy-nominated actress Leven Rambin (Lily Montgomery) has announced that she has filmed her final AMC scenes. Rambin joined the cast of the ABC soap in 2004.

Emmy-nominated actress Leven Rambin (Lily Montgomery and Ava Benton) has confirmed that she will be exiting the show in the next few weeks. The announcement verifies a statement made last year in which Rambin said that she had no intention of signing another contract with the show

Emmy-nominated actress Leven Rambin (Lily Montgomery and Ava Benton) has confirmed that she will be exiting the show in the next few weeks. The announcement verifies a statement made last year in which Rambin said that she had no intention of signing another contract with the show.

"Four long but amazing years of my life have been spent with All My Children, and I will always look back on my experience there fondly," Leven said in a statement on her official web site. "I was so fortunate to be in such an environment for the past 4 years. But, alas, much like my peers who are graduating high school around this time, it's time to move on. […] I feel it is time for me as an actress to expand and have new opportunities, and I thank All My Children for respecting my decision [to leave the show]."

I haven't read anything, but it doesn't surprise me. They've used Lily (never cared for Ava) less and less. When thinking about her talent and beauty, it's obvious Rambin is destined for better things anyway, and the character has a record of its actresses going on to other series and movies, like Michelle Trachtenberg and Mischa Barton.

I'll miss Rambin; she played Lily very well, but I hope they recast someday because Lily is a one-of-a-kind character in daytime.

It was in one of the magazines last week that she posted it on her website that she was leaving but no pfficial word from ABC! I will miss her as Lily, I didnt care much for Ava but I liked Lily!

Yes but I wish that she wasn't. I love both of the character's & she did a fine job. I will miss her.

Yeah its true... the show made up some excuse that jack commented and said lily is going to MIT and after ava and Johnathan idk where ava went! Lily i will miss but she never had any good drama while ava i never liked!!!!!!!!!

Leven Rambin (Lily/Ava) has left the show. Lily will go off to MIT and no "write-off" for Ava. We all wish Leven well in her new venture.

Source(s): about.com/All My Children Fans

get this week's issue of soap opera weekly...very in depth article

Yes, just read it on soap.net