Is it better to expulge or implode?

Sorry if none of my questions make sense but its carthartic for me to get stuff of my chest rather than let it sit and fester. This is my rubicon,washington crossing the delaware alexander and the Gordian knot today is the defining moment in my shitty 36 years on earth. I also apologise for waxing lyically over a... show more Sorry if none of my questions make sense but its carthartic for me to get stuff of my chest rather than let it sit and fester. This is my rubicon,washington crossing the delaware alexander and the Gordian knot today is the defining moment in my shitty 36 years on earth. I also apologise for waxing lyically over a serious subject matter, but i guess you good people know exactly what i mean. So whats it to be, expulge or implode?
Update: grassmon, methinks you need some fried eggs on your waffles. you think your so fuckin smart. tell ya what son you couldnt lick my fuckin dingleberries. i'd cut you in half with a quarter of my wit!