How do i put music in my new MP3 player???

I bought a new MP3 player today. It is a Centon Digital Mp3 Player and USB Storage Device. I dont know how to take songs from Windows Media Player and put them in the player. How do i do this???

Favorite Answer

1.Just connect your device to the USB port .... go to my computer ..... a new removable device will now be there ...... double click on that ..... then just simply copy and paste your songs....

2. Another way ----- open windows media player..... click on SYNC then drag and drop the songs in the list.

download the music you want from the internet of course or off of a CD. then you can plug the USB cord into your MP3 player and the other end into the computer. go to my computer and click on Removable disk. Then go to your documents or where ever you have your music saved and you can right click it and send to removable disk or just drag and drop it. either way....sorry if im way off or no help at all, but i tryed.

:]

i really hope you figure it out.........

(my sister did have one that she made a playlist on windows media and then plugged the MP3 player in and had to sync all the songs on.)

Create a play list in Windows Media player.

Plug in your MP3

Choose Sync

And follow the steps.

Enjoy!

what i do is connect my mp3 player to the computer with usb cord and go to my computer to open the file for the mp3 player i think it says removable F drive and then drag your song file to that folder and it will go to your mp3 player

well it should have came with a cord i would assume, make sureyou got the latest windows media player, click on "sync", connect your mp3 player, it should detect it and there ya go, add songs.

RE: How do u put music on a mp3 player? ok my moms friend gave me his mp3 player brand new. try to put music on it wont work tell me step by step and u get 10 points please and thanku

try opening 2 windows: the one for your mp3 player and the one with your music in it. then select the ones you want and drag it in. i think that'll work

plug in your mp3 player then go to my computer and you should see a folder...it will be called something to do with your mp3. Then drag music from folders into it. It's kinda hard to explain in typing but i hope i helped!

plz answer this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtzKV...

since its a USB storage u can send the music files by copying and pasting it in USB drive..

open your my computer and copy the music from the file onto your mp3