Harry Potter fans: May I ask you some questions related to the series?

Hogwarts as far as we know it the only wizarding school in England, and every indication points to Lockhart being British, how is that none of the adults would have recognized him, as a student, I'm sure he must have been a complete flop as a teenager as well, wouldn't they suspect he's a fraud? If... show more Hogwarts as far as we know it the only wizarding school in England, and every indication points to Lockhart being British, how is that none of the adults would have recognized him, as a student, I'm sure he must have been a complete flop as a teenager as well, wouldn't they suspect he's a fraud?

If Petunia or Dudley turned out to be a "late blooming witch/ wizard, do you think Vernon would have divorced his wife, or disowned his son? What would have been his reaction to both cases?

There are obviously vampires in, Harry Potter even if Rowling didn't really touch up on the subject. Do you think that if a wizard becomes a vampire they lose their magic?

Do YOU think that the body of someone with a Horcrux ages?