Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What does the Arizona State Hand symbol mean?

You know the three finger thing?

Favorite Answer

W = winnig

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

You know the three finger thing?

Source(s): arizona state hand symbol mean: https://shortly.im/E7FZr

While the “Hook ‘em Horns” hand signal is a part of University of Texas lore, ASU has its own version: the “Pitchfork.” The pitchfork is formed by extending the pointer, middle and pinky and pinning the ring finger with the thumb mimicking the pitchfork of ASU’s mascot, Sparky. While the origin of the hand symbol is murky, it has become a universal symbol for Sun Devil fans

I love violent video games. They're fun. I love all kinds of music some would consider a bad influence. It's good. I watch violent movies. They're entertaining. But I would never harm another human being. It's not the media you're exposed to, it's your parents and your friends growing up. Your personality is another main cause. Your brain is hardwired a certain way, and someone with a certain "programming" will take violent actions regardless. Remember, assassinations and wars have been happening since the dawn of man, and video games have existed for 30 years.

• Erika

Asu Hand Sign

Prancing like fairies is not allowed and if you get caught we will stab you with our fork at the training table.

its a pitchfork Go DEVILS SOFTBALL and BASEBALL

sun devil pitchfork