Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What does the Arizona State Hand symbol mean?

You know the three finger thing?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

W = winnig

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does the Arizona State Hand symbol mean?

You know the three finger thing?

Source(s): arizona state hand symbol mean: https://shortly.im/E7FZr
  • 1 decade ago

While the “Hook ‘em Horns” hand signal is a part of University of Texas lore, ASU has its own version: the “Pitchfork.” The pitchfork is formed by extending the pointer, middle and pinky and pinning the ring finger with the thumb mimicking the pitchfork of ASU’s mascot, Sparky. While the origin of the hand symbol is murky, it has become a universal symbol for Sun Devil fans

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I love violent video games. They're fun. I love all kinds of music some would consider a bad influence. It's good. I watch violent movies. They're entertaining. But I would never harm another human being. It's not the media you're exposed to, it's your parents and your friends growing up. Your personality is another main cause. Your brain is hardwired a certain way, and someone with a certain "programming" will take violent actions regardless. Remember, assassinations and wars have been happening since the dawn of man, and video games have existed for 30 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Asu Hand Sign

• 1 decade ago

Prancing like fairies is not allowed and if you get caught we will stab you with our fork at the training table.

• 1 decade ago

its a pitchfork Go DEVILS SOFTBALL and BASEBALL

• 1 decade ago

sun devil pitchfork

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.