Ipod Nano froze?

My ipod nano froze at the first menu , not between screens or anything. I've reset it many times ending with failure, also pluged it into my computer. Its as the clicker wheel just broke ...................ANY ADVISE? ~~HELP PLEASE~~~~

Favorite Answer

In the past, I have let the battery die, and plug it in for a few hours. If it still doesnt work, restore everything. Sometimes you can download a song from limewire that has something set in it by a guy from anywhere in the world. Thats the problem with limewire these days.

Anyways... if that doesnt work, take it into a apple store or futureshop.

One time mine broke, and i put it in the wash by mistake(it was in my jeans) and i took it out, shocked to see it worked fine, looked fine (cleaner too) and that it worked. I found out it was either jammed, or a wire problem.

Plug the ipod in to a power source then hold down the menu button and the center button, if all else fails restore your ipod from within itunes.

Source(s): Previous Experience

If for some reason you can't fix it yourself, and you have a warenty, you can acually send it back to the Factory and they will send you a new one. But only if your warenty is still good. I had the same problem with mine, and i didnt want to deal with it, so i invested in a Zune, and personally i think it is much better..

Hold the center and menu down at the same time for about a minute. That should fix it up.

your ipod nano is needed to be repaired something wrong with software probably (my guess) get on isupport and talk mingle and agree on a price send it in for repair and wipe ....when it comes back it is as good as new

mine does this a lot. all you do is hold down the menu button and the center button at the same time. you have to hold it down for a few seconds for it to do anything. it should work after that.

that happens to me all the time the wa i do so my ipod can unfreeze is let the battery die and then charge it allover again good as new

Source(s): trust me i done it lost of times

when my nano freezes i leave it on and let it run out of battery i did this last night because it frooze.

if it dosnt work when u reset it try to let the battery die..when u charge it and turn it back on it should worck....