Joelou is absolutely RIGHT. Fidel Castro has made Cuba one of the safest nations in all of Latin America.
- Low murder rate
- Low theft rate
- Low prostition rate (considering other LA countries)
Cuba has one of the best health care systems in all of LA, as well.
- Free for all citizens
- Major exporter of doctors to regions in need
- Free for all foreigners
- Lowest infancy death rate in LA, lower than USA
Cuba has one of the best education systems in the world, esspecially LA.
- 97% literacy rate
- Some of the worlds best universities
- Some of the best medical schools in the world (including the Latin American School of Medicine, a med. school for foreigners who agree to work in low income area of their home countries, and it's free)
- Free and guaranteed education for all citizens
Kept Cuba from imperialist dominance
- Defended homeland from American invasion during Bay of Pigs
- Stood up to the USA during Cuban Missile crisis
- First time in Cuba's history it has been TRUELY independant
The group of terrorists in south Florida who refuse to support their home country is absurd. Luis Posada Carriles bombed air Cubana flight 455 in 1973. These people are bitter that Fidel Castro has brought the AVERAGE Cuban the ability to live in a home, have education, and health care and that Fidel kicked out the imperial empire who supported the exploiters of Cuba. The Florida Cuban population is generally made up of the rich Cubans who fled after the revolution and their children, and their lies continue. If Cubans didn't support Castro, why did the Bay of Pigs fail, as well as numerous other attempts by the US to kill and attack Cuba??
Personal experience and research from various sources.