Laws for agressive breed dogs in Kentucky?

I have a pitbull/boxer that will be two years old in October. She has recently been getting protective over her home, which is fine with me. My concern is that, while she was tied up out front one day, she tried to bite my neighbor's brother. This hasn't ever happened before but I don't want to take... show more I have a pitbull/boxer that will be two years old in October. She has recently been getting protective over her home, which is fine with me. My concern is that, while she was tied up out front one day, she tried to bite my neighbor's brother. This hasn't ever happened before but I don't want to take any chances. I'm going to get some beware of dog signs to put on the tree out front and on my front door, but am not sure what else I should do. (She has never been agressive toward the children in the neighborhood either, but when we got her we did make sure that all the neighbors knew what kind of dog she is and told them not to let their children play around her just in case.)

I'm very concerned about this because I know the general feelings toward pitbulls and breeds mixed with them. I don't want to take any chances of her hurting someone or of me losing my dog. What else should I do to keep her, us and our neighbors safe?
Update: We got her when she was about 7 weeks old and have worked with her the entire time to ensure she isn't too agressive. She is great when we are with her. It seems to only be this one guy she has a problem with. (He and my boyfriend walked up to her at the same time and she was fine. Then Tim backed up and... show more We got her when she was about 7 weeks old and have worked with her the entire time to ensure she isn't too agressive. She is great when we are with her. It seems to only be this one guy she has a problem with. (He and my boyfriend walked up to her at the same time and she was fine. Then Tim backed up and she lunged at the other guy.) Now, my thought is that there's something about him that she doesn't like and he doesn't need to be around our house, but I'm concerned about what could happen if we're not home with her. We're getting a new dog house for her so we can put her out back. We're also renting the place (duplex, actually) and can't fence our yard.
Update 2: Oh, another thing about the kids in the neighborhood: We do allow them to interact with her on a supervised basis. (Meaning the children's actions are supervised.) As long as there are adults there to make sure the kids aren't hitting her or being mean to her at all, they're allowed to play with her.... show more Oh, another thing about the kids in the neighborhood:
We do allow them to interact with her on a supervised basis. (Meaning the children's actions are supervised.) As long as there are adults there to make sure the kids aren't hitting her or being mean to her at all, they're allowed to play with her. Tim has little ones, too, who play with her all day long when they're here visiting. She loves them dearly! I just didn't want some of the not-so-nice kids in the neighborhood (trust me, there are some) to come up and torturing her while their parents aren't looking. Luckily, the parents took what we said to heart and at least one adult is in the cul de sac at all times when the kids are playing together.