Scheduling question - AP bio vs AP Physics and other things?

I'm going into junior year in hs, and am interested in eventually going to medschool. Due to a scheduling conflict, I could not fit health and computer sci (required for grad) into jnr year, so I'll have to take them snr year. This means I cannot take both AP Bio and AP/honors physics that year while... show more I'm going into junior year in hs, and am interested in eventually going to medschool. Due to a scheduling conflict, I could not fit health and computer sci (required for grad) into jnr year, so I'll have to take them snr year. This means I cannot take both AP Bio and AP/honors physics that year while keeping the other stuff i want. I really wanted to take AP Bio since I love it, but I've already taken biology this year, and I heard physics is a prerequisite for many 6 year med programs and other things, and I'd rather not take any chances and kick myself later. Here's my schedule for junior:

Chamber Choir H
Math Analysis H
Chemistry H
French III H
AP US History
English 11 H
Phys Ed, Christian Service, 3 frees
Lab, 5 frees
Prep Chorus H

And Senior:

AP Psychology
AP Calculus AB
AP English
AP Physics
Human Sex and Love -> Social Justice
Phys Ed, Lab x3, 1 free a cycle
Health -> Computer Science
Anatomy & Physiology or Poetry -> 6 frees

Prep Chorus H
Update: -> denotes two one semester courses Did I make the right decisions? Taking both AP Bio and AP Physics at the same time would mean I had 1 free per 7 day cycle for the full year, something I would not appreciate with a rigorous AP schedule. I wanted to keep a full free (6 a cycle) open for half a year if I... show more -> denotes two one semester courses

Did I make the right decisions? Taking both AP Bio and AP Physics at the same time would mean I had 1 free per 7 day cycle for the full year, something I would not appreciate with a rigorous AP schedule. I wanted to keep a full free (6 a cycle) open for half a year if I could. I'm torn between anatomy and poetry.
Anatomy will eventually be my career, and would take the place of bio nicely, but it has a teacher people don't seem too fond of. Poetry, on the other hand, is also something I love, and the teacher is amazing, and everyone tells me to take that class. I wanted to take sociology and forensics but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. I could always opt for sociology -> forensics rather than AP Psych if I decided I really wanted it.

Opinions?
Update 2: oh and btw, not too fond of physics, but you have to do what you have to do I guess