Can we get pre-approved for an FHA loan now and look for a house in a couple of months?

hi, my husband and i want to buy a house in vegas. we live in california now. we have good credit, mine is 730 while his is closer to 800. we make roughly 56K a year. do you think we could qualify for a loan of 170K-180K? also, is it really posible to get pre-approved now and look for a house in a few months? AND... show more hi, my husband and i want to buy a house in vegas. we live in california now. we have good credit, mine is 730 while his is closer to 800. we make roughly 56K a year. do you think we could qualify for a loan of 170K-180K? also, is it really posible to get pre-approved now and look for a house in a few months? AND can we get pre-approved here in california but look for a house in Las Vegas?