How can I get my Wells Fargo overdraft fees reversed?

Let me start off by saying the following: - I understand I should keep track of my own finances. - I understand what they do is legal. - I understand I'm terrible with money. I've given well over a grand to Wells Fargo in the last year from paying overdraft fees and direct deposit advances. They... show more Let me start off by saying the following:

- I understand I should keep track of my own finances.
- I understand what they do is legal.
- I understand I'm terrible with money.

I've given well over a grand to Wells Fargo in the last year from paying overdraft fees and direct deposit advances. They will probably make a lot more in the next years.

I was charged $400 in overdraft fees after several payments that had already settled mysteriously began pending again after I made a $4.00 overdraft.

I spoke with the branch manager who only said she would do three reversals even after I threatened to close my account and bring my business to the bank across the street.

Is there any way I can convince them to undo all 8 of my overdraft fees? Is there anyone higher up to bring this to?
Update: bud68: Considering they're making money from my overdrafts I highly doubt they would want to close my account. Thanks for replying with nothing helpful.