Nick Hogan (Bollea) whatever his name is...?

I have been following the story on Nick Hogan...the one where he wrecked his car and his friend is in critical condition. He got a slap on the wrist. 8 months in jail. That is nothing, not to mention he probably won't serve it all anyways. Also...he made his myspace page private, but right after the wreck you... show more I have been following the story on Nick Hogan...the one where he wrecked his car and his friend is in critical condition. He got a slap on the wrist. 8 months in jail. That is nothing, not to mention he probably won't serve it all anyways. Also...he made his myspace page private, but right after the wreck you could get on his page and him and a friend were writing back and forth and he said...something along the lines of...I can't drive right now (meaning because he was in trouble) but talking about how he can't wait to get back out there and drag race again! It baffles me, he is not sorry for what he did. That whole family is screwed up! I am glad that their family has fallen apart and that they no longer have a show...I had to let this out...does anyone feel the same? It just makes me so mad!
6 answers 6