Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey - I see her face in the darkness, and when I try to touch her, she disappears...?

...what could be the problem?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

you're senile

• 1 decade ago

You don't exactly have the ....Mida's touch!!!

Everything you touch, disappears!! This is serious! I wonder how do you manage typing....

The problem is with your hands. On the other hand, this can be a gift! You can play the magician in a wonderful way!

And keep away from me! I don't want you to touch me! hehehehe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Drugs

• If it were a dream she would not disappear, so I would say it is a nightmare. Some people say they can control their dreams so try and think positively before going to bed. Maybe you can control yours!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh my, you've encountered the ghost of Nelly Bligh. Of course she disappears, she's evil. Leave her be. I know the face is beautiful, but if you touch it you will DIE, do you hear me DIE. LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Illusion?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.shes an illusion..

2.you were dreaming

3.you miss her

4.shes a spirit.

5.you drank wayyy tooo much =P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that I just don't like beeing touched, I'm a beauty in the eye, bust just pls don't touch me, where r not in the petting zoo 2 mess around with me..:P:P

• Bliss.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Umm, act a little lazy, call her to you.

You know, boss around.. girls LIKE that.

Be a little ahem.. authoritative with the shadow girl! :D

• 1 decade ago

she wants to be alone for now but give her more time. yeah i know this cuz that how i feel. me been at the dark and them just leave and stay at the dark. :((

• 1 decade ago

you might have been dreaming....

drugs and being heavily drunk can also be the answer. Also, hallucinations might occur due to heavy emotions like love,

hate etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.