Should a college report be double-spaced?

I'm writing a report for my college course and lost the guidelines in the format. Me being the very big procrastinator I am, decided to wait until the week before it's due to start working on it. Do reports for college normally need to be double-spaced?

Favorite Answer

Yes, double space your work. It makes it easier for the instructor or teaching assistant to review it.

How a pair of team of folk talked approximately as the Bereans....I guess no person else would write in this team of folk...you will discover them interior the e book of Acts. relatively, the Bereans did not take what Paul and Silas stated as actuality, so as that they did their own analyze to substantiate what became into being taught to them. The Bereans are a great occasion, distinctly with a great sort of fake instructors accessible.

of course, that's standard of all college reports. Also try NOT to use Wikipedia, everyday more and more professors are abstaining from using that online encyclopedia because it contains a whole lot of false and incorrect information.

Depends upon what was requested by the prof. Can you call a friend who is in class? Most are, as it gives room for the prof to edit it.....(college prof)