What are the survival rates Leukemia?

My 17-year-old cousin with whom I am very close was just diagnosed with A.L.L. on May 11. Her treatment regimine has been extremely aggressive and they are still waiting on the results from the lab to determine whether or not the cancer cells are going to respond well to the chemotherapy or not. her cancer cell... show more My 17-year-old cousin with whom I am very close was just diagnosed with A.L.L. on May 11. Her treatment regimine has been extremely aggressive and they are still waiting on the results from the lab to determine whether or not the cancer cells are going to respond well to the chemotherapy or not. her cancer cell percentage (this might not be the proper term) in her bone marrow went from 65% to 0% at her last appointment, which can either be a good sign, or it can just mean that the cells are "hiding." My family is very faithful and my cousin lifts her health and life up to Christ daily. Although I am praying hard and trusting God with her life, does anyone know the survival rates for this type of leukemia? Is there a chance that she will beat it and go into complete remission and live a full and happy life? Any persoanl testimonies or success stories would be wonderful.
5 answers 5