what do u guys think of Ivan "Guti" Estrada from santos?

JUST WONDERING WHAT U GUYS THINK OF THIS KID FROM SANTOS IVAN "GUTI" ESTRADA... MYSELF I BEEN FOLLOWING HIM FOR A WHILE NOW SINCE HIS DAYS AT DORADOS WHEN THEY CAME UP TO 1ST DIVISION.... I BELIEVE THIS KID IS EASILY NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER BUT HAS NOT EVEN BEEN CALLED UP FOR SOME REASON I THINK HE IS EASILY OVERLOOKED WHAT DO U GYS THINK

Favorite Answer

He and Castillo were a big part of Santos' championship team. Castillo gets a little more notoriety because of his blazing runs, but Estrada is fully capable of attacking too. He's also a solid defender and hustles like very few.

After the game one of the reporters told him the same thing, that for whatever reason he hadn't been given a chance with the national team and Guti sounded pretty confident that he would be called up pretty soon. I'm sure with the exposure Santos got by getting to the final, players like Estrada and maybe Figueroa will be given a chance with Mexico.

i agree with Pablo ...gutti and Castillo contributed allot with Santos, gutty is a really good defender he has great condition to run up and down all over the field i think sooner than later both of them are gonna be great elements in the national team..

because he's too short for a defender.isn't he like 5'4.

Source(s): I had spoken.