Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Does it make you mad when your boyfriend talks about his other girlfriend?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

he shouldnt really have another girlfriend, should he?

• 4 years ago

your parents have no say in your personal relationships. I have a hard time believing that he's changed, cause as a guy, i can tell you that i would not change who i am for a girl, even if i loved her, because it's not who i am... if she can't accept me for who i am, then we don't belong together. are you being immature? yes. are you being stupid? no, you're learning... sit down and seriously think about the pros and cons, what if he's not changed and it shows shortly into another relationship with him? how will it affect you? think about what you want, and under no circumstances should you allow him to become an interference with your goals in college and your career. best of luck, hope i've provided some insight.

• 1 decade ago

Well I'll answer this question about a girlfriend. It kinda pisses me off. Especially when you take them out to eat and she replies oh my ex so and so took me here once and it was soo much fun. Like, ok.. I didn't ask. That's the past, I'm your present ya know? Now if its something MAJOR then of course I want to know. But little random things like that are unnecessary!

• 1 decade ago

Why are you still with him? It seems like he's still hung up on his ex. You need to tell him, either he wants you or her.

Also I hope you worded the question wrong: "other girlfriend", he better not have another girlfriend, that's a no no

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ren
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would imagine that would make me mad, but I don't know for sure...as I have never had a boyfriend that had another girlfriend...why do you?

• angel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

nope because i know that its is over and done with and usually i ask him about them so i cant get mad cause i am the one that asked him about it wait a minute i thought you said about his ex girlfriend until i posted the answer and re read the question he better not have another girlfriend or i will get him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

his other girlfriend? he shouldnt be having another girlfriend if he is seeing me. LOL haha if ur talking about his ex girlfriends. umm i actually dont get mad because the stuff he tells me is llittle insights to what happened between them two.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His exes? No, but then again he is not speaking of them like the relationship was fun or that he misses it. He talks about them like things that happened, historical facts. I almost wish we would discuss it more, the getting together and breaking up, etc. It provides a great insight into who he is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, unless I thought he truly missed her. Then I might ask him to get over his feelings for her and call me when he's ready to commit. Otherwise, it's pretty natural for people to talk about their ex's when it's a new relationship. Just depends on how "obsessed" he may be. Tell him it bothers you, maybe he'll let it go.

• 1 decade ago

his other girlfriend or his ex-girlfriend? are you talking about an open relation ship? there is a different answer for each situation...

• 1 decade ago

Well I have a girlfriend.... and if she talked about her ex then yea I usually get mad....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.