Translate tagalog text message into english, please?

k pauwi na nga aq eh! sana makatawag aq sau kc miz q na boses mo eh! k take care na lang ha and enjoy.

oh yeah buti kapa may su2nduin ka sa airport c ba un? sori ha usyoso q eh! hehe

d pa naman test q lang un bago qug cel kung magwork but thanx ha anong gawa mo ngayon? Kmain knb dyan?

hi alam q naman pagkasama 2 un friend q ayaw mo na aq kausap eh! pero try q lang un bagong cel q kc nasira un luma q eh pls txt me back kung nareicive mo

e2 d naman aq mangu2lit eh gus2 q lang malaman kung mag work un pone

ok anong ulam natin? paki balot nalang sakin k hehe d2 aq sa friends hauz bday kc na bro ko. o dandahan ka lang dyan ha

Favorite Answer

okey, i am already going home! i hope that i can call you because i miss your voice! just take care and enjoy.

oh yeah! you are fortunate that you have someone to fetch at the airport. sorry for being to nosey! haha

already not yet. i am just testing my new cell if it works but thanks, what are you doing now? have you eaten there?

hi! i know that if you go out with my friend, you don't want to speak to me! but i just want to try my new cell because my old one got broken. please text back if you recieve this.

here i am again, bothering you. i just want to know if the phone works.

okey, whats our viands? please wrap minebecause haha i am at my friends house because it is my brothers birthday. try to be careful over there.

"OK, I am on my way home already! I hope I can be able to call you because I miss your voice! OK, take care instead and enjoy.

Oh yeah good for you you're going to fetch someone from airport c or something? Sorry, but I'm just nosy! hehe

Not yet. I'll just test if my new cellphone will work but thanks ha (*ha is an interjection) what are you doing right now? Have you eaten over there?

Hi I know anyway if my friend is with me you don't want to speak to me, eh! But I'll try out my new cellphone because my old one was damaged. Please text me back if you have received it.

Here, I am not going to pester you eh I just want to know if the phone will work.

OK, what is our viand (*viand [trans. of "ulam"] the food or dish eaten along with rice as a staple that comprises a regular meal in the Philippines) ? Please just wrap it up instead for me OK hehe I'm here at my friend's house because it's my bro's birthday. O, you just go slowly there ha"

(OK, this is probably the best I can come up with ^_^)

ok. i'm on my way home! i wish that i can call you because i miss your voice! take care and enjoy.

yeah it's cool that your going to fetch someone at the airport is he/she? i'm sorry for being too nosey! hehe

not yet i'm just trying out my brand new cellphone if it in good condition (or if it works) but thanks anyway. what are you doing right now? did you eat already?

hi! i know if i'm with my friend you don't want to speak with me! but i'm just testing my brand new cellphone because my old one doesn't work anymore. please text back if you receive my message

i'm here i'm not fooling around i just want to know if the phone works.

ok what are our viands? please wrap mine ok? because i'm still at my friends house because it's my brother's birthday. just take care ok?

Source(s): practicing my grammar.

Kkita Kona hehehe nina pa ayoko ing msktan knnmn at mwwla knnmn sa mundo ng facebook bgla

I used to like to eat tacos but now I just like to eat buwad because my boss gave it to me.

oh yeah when you go to the airport say hello to the guard there, we used to date.

after I take my std test from my employer we can go in the swimming pool together and open the phone

since i dont have any friends and no getaway car text me back so i have something to do

Is this thing working? why you dont answer me

ok its time for the concert now so I will go to my ate house and watch it

= ok, i'm going home already! i just wish i could call you because i miss your voice! take care and do enjoy.

=yup. i envy you because you'd pick someone in the airport, is that right? sorry, i'm just curious! hehe

=no, not yet. i just tested if my new fone would work; thanks anyway. what are you doing right now? did you eat already?

= hi. i know that when i'm with my friend you don't want to talk to me (not sure with this one). i just tried my new cellphone because my previous one is broken. pls text me if u received it

=i don't want to be annoying. i just want to know if my phone is working (not literal translation)

=what's our food? just pack for me, oK? hehe. i'm in my friend's house 'coz it's my bro's birthday. o, just take it slow, ok?

ok, im on my way home,hopefully i can call you coz im desperately longing to hear your voice, just take care and enjoy.

oh yeah, you will fetch someone in the airport, whos he? sorry im just concerned! hehe!

not yet, im just testing my new mobile phone if it is working but thank you. well what are you doing now? have you eaten already?

Hi! i know you dont want me to have conversation with you if im with my friend, but i will try my mobile because my old phone is not working. please reply if you recieve.

i will not bother you,i just want to know if my mobile is working,

ok, whats the menu? just keep some for me.hehe! im here in my friends house because its my brothers birthday! stay little there ok.