I am New To Vegetarian World, But Serious Question?

When I would ask about certain foods, other vegs would get mad at other vegs for giving out crazy false veg info. It's like everybody has their own definition of what a vegetarian is. I gotten info on flexo-veg to lacto ovo veg to somebody saying there is no such thing as veggie breads, so someone saying there... show more When I would ask about certain foods, other vegs would get mad at other vegs for giving out crazy false veg info. It's like everybody has their own definition of what a vegetarian is. I gotten info on flexo-veg to lacto ovo veg to somebody saying there is no such thing as veggie breads, so someone saying there is. A new person can get really confused in hear.
Update: The question is , are there really a whole bunch of definitions of being a vegetarian i.e. flexo-veg ovo-lacto, or is it either your a vegetarian or not.
Update 2: lol@Ray, okay I will do that, its a little too much for me and I was having a hard time with the Honey thing anyway. I love Honey.