Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Mother in law, love her or hate her?

How do you feel about your mother in law?

Favorite Answer

my mother in law abandoned my wife when she was a infant and her father died when she was eight years old..

but my mother in law had two or three men after this event with my wife and she left children in two more "marriages" after this..

my wife met her mother when her mother was quite old and my wife forgave her mother and helped her until she died...as she was quite old...

so i never knew my mother in law..pity as some people have good mother in laws and my wife should have had a mother and father as I did ...as I love my parents..everyone should have parents or at least one?

His birth mother is a disaster from He-double hockey stick... She and I do not get along and it always seems to be a competition. She has no manners and I truly believe she is the reason that MY side of the family has gotten distant, just because she always shows up to gatherings I host for my side.

My Step-mom in law on the other hand is great. Too bad my husband thinks opposite just because the step mom appearently split up his parents. But I am so on the step mom and dad side.

My ex mother in law to be... I loved her till I got to know her better then realised she was pure evil inside so Hate for that one

• Leah

I love mine. they're awesome. Sorry about your luck though. Having crappy in-laws makes things a lot harder.

Less is more is my motto for mother-in-law, and the other in-laws for that matter

She lives in Italy, I live in New York. How much better than this ? I see her in the summertime, and she is in her house, I'm in mine. She is a pain in the butt, yet a wonderful woman, an even better grandmother to my children. She is not a good MIL, but I'm not perfect either !

I could give a **** if I seen my mother in law get run over by a bus right in front of me, and my wife feels the same way about her.

very nosey, doesn't really care about anything except her garden, she's alright, I miss my mom though...she lives in America.

Mother-in-laws never replace mothers.

i have nothing against mother in laws.....my wife has a wonderful mother in law!

Love her