? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英作文快 80字 10點

而家俾篇文你睇先

dear jenny,

how are you?

i had a graduation party yesterday .it was fun.i got one of the biggest prizes in the lucky draw.it was a model house.i like it very much.

we had an old photo show.we saw many old photos . we looked so fuuy in

those photos.we all laughed.

then our class had a dance performance for our teachers at the party.i was very

nervous at first,but i felt mush better later.we followedthe music and danced.i felt great.

i enjoyed the last part most.we had a lot of food and italked to my teachers and classmate.i will miss all my teachers and friends.

i konw you had a graduatiom party at your school. what did you do?how did you feel?which part did you enjoy most?please write and tell me.

best,

gloria

you are jenny reply to gloria about 80 words

唔該作一篇似六年級的文

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Gloria,

I am fine. It is very hot these days. It mades me a bit annoying.

Yes, our school had a guaduation party last Saturday. I was very happy. Like you, I was very nervous because this was my first time to join a party.

We also had a lucky draw but I didn't get any prize. We got different kinds of yummy food. I liked the salad and the sandwiches the most.

Our class had sang a song to thank for our teachers. I had tried my best to sing. I hoped my teacher would like it.

At last we got the dancing part. I enjoyed it the most, though it was my first time to dance.

What will you do in the summer holiday? Please tell me.

best,

Jenny

2008-06-02 18:41:44 補充:

I didn't get any prize.

= I did not (didnt) get any prize

2008-06-02 18:42:23 補充:

上面出不了'

2008-06-03 02:00:29 補充:

Our class had sang a song X

Our class had sung a song ○

Dear Gloria,

I don’t want to write back the letter to you. I am so sorry. Don’t be angry.

your bad friend,

Jenny

( 112 words)

Source(s): I hope that I can help you^^