Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I Need Six Pack Abs In One Month!?

Ok, I need six pack abs in one month when I'm going on a vacation to Hawaii for 3 weeks. I got a fat stomach, I'm not really fat, just normal weight but definitely no six pack showing. Can I get a six pack in one month to impress the ladies down in Hawaii. I'll do whatever it takes, like 500 to 1,000 sit-ups a day! Help me out!

Best Answer

an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture, for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and

move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week, guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.

Exercise or no exercise you won't be able to lose the weight if you don't cut your food intake but we all know that's pretty hard, right? A good appetite suppressant can help you out big time but it has to be natural or you can get into serious heath problems.

I lost 38 lbs in 2 months by using garcinia cambogia extract (FDA approved 100% natural). In my first month 26 and then 12 the second month. I was an emotional eater and these supplements changed my life. They act like an appetite suppressant so I didn't feel like eating anymore. Not hungry anymore -> Lower calories -> Lose weight, simple as that. I did no exercises just 20 minutes walks 5 days a week.

It's been 4 months since I lost the weight and I did not gain any pounds back, actually I lost another 5 lbs (I stop taking them after I lost the weight). If you want to take a look here is a website where you can find discounts: http://www.garciniacambogiapromo.com I got them 30% off from here. Hope this helps!

• Wendy

For exercise with out a gym or weights Planks Reg.Crunches Leg Raises Bycicle Crunches Vertical Leg Crunches Oblique Crunches You can also get one of those torso tracks and if possible run about 2-3 times a week for about 20 minutes to burn any excess body fat. Most people are unaware that everyone has abs but in order to make these muscles visible you have to get rid of the fat around your midsection

• rhew

One Month Abs

Diet for sure, eat these approx 2-3 hrs apart:

-4 eggs, 2 with out yolks, 1cup oatmeal

-Protein Shake

-6oz chicken breast or other lean meat, 1cup salad, 1 tble spoon light dressing

-1cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup pineapple (appetite suppressor), 1/3 cup peanuts

-6oz lean meat (chicken, steak, turkey, bison burger etc.) 1 cup salad w/ 1 tble spoon light dressing, 1 medium sized baked potato NO sour cream (light ranch dressing on it is ok)

On workout days, Banana before work out, protien bar w/ atleast 40grams of carbs after.

No cheating for 2 weeks, after that 1 day a week eat whatever you want.

I lost 36lbs in 3 months and now have abs, good luck hope it'll work as well for you.

if you want an honest answer, you must visit a personal trainer and ask him if it's even doable. A lot of it has to do with you body type (ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph) The guys at the local gym will probably help you out determine what exactly you must do, don't be afraid to ask the experts. Oh, btw, don't over do doin sit ups because that will impede muscle growth and will only strain it.

there are 2 types of 6-packs:

skinny 6 pak and buff 6 pak

to achieve skinny 6 pak, you need to lose a LOT of fat and gain some ab muscle b/c that is the only way it is gonna show from your skin. if you are younger, those look better on you. besides losing fat, the workout i do is usually thousands of side crunches a day. side crunches make your abs show more they are better than normal crunches. cuz they workout the surrounding areas of your stomach too.

to achieve buff 6 pak, basically you do abs workouts with heavy weight. do anything with reps of 6-12 with max effort. like crunches with weights. you also need to lose some fat. running is very efficient

That's kind of difficult....And to harsh for your muscles.Start now and maybe in 3 months you'll have a six pack.

Most likely that's not going to happen, you need a least 3 months of resistant training and lots of cardio, sorry dude

Source(s): fitness instructor

Lose Weight with Foods!