Justice for sale?

how many of you feel that when it comes right down to it that justice really is for sale and we all know it

Favorite Answer

I agree it is for sale, it seems the richer you are, the less trouble you get.

If you are like a billionaire, and you kill someone cause they made fun of Prada, or some ****. You get an hour of community service, or get off Scot free. LOL!!

But if you are poor like me, and you kill someone cause, they raped the kid down the street, you get a lethal injection. LOL!!

I should not laugh, cause it is so true. I can't help it.

The U.S. has the best legal system money can buy. That doesn't mean justice is for sale. I'd hate to think you can buy the Judge, although in cases I know it happens. What it is actually MEANT about is that the more money you have the better lawyer you can get. The better your case can be made and the more little things that will be found. Yeah Judges and Juries are bribed and justice can be corrupted. Just like a person can't afford a good lawyer and justice is corrupted because things are missed. That doesn't mean that Justice is for sale as I see it. I don't think our system was set up to sell justice, I think it is a case of people are human and want the money. Just like the less you pay a lawyer the more overworked of a lawyer you are likely to get and the more likely they are going to miss something just because lack of time on your case. If you want to see Justice for sale go to a nation where you pay off the cops because they pulled you over to make money. They know you did nothing wrong, but that didn't matter.

it all depends on the judge

many are for sale and they need to go

but there is however many that stand for truth and justice and would never deviate from those morals

Debt is a fear injected illusion , devised to keep one honest to the rule of world government. Everyone can be bought, just the price paid is usually in blood and not of their own.

• ariel

i think it is, it is not really about buying judges like the person above me said, it is about having enough money to defend yourself. How many rich billionaires are in death row?

good thing I have money