cold and head ach for a long time whats wrong with me?

i have had on and off head achs for almost years and very bad neck pains but i have very bad posture as i am so tall so i think thats probubly its own thing but i have also had a cold off and on for almost 5 months, i always have a sore throught and get a runny nose with coughing off and on. i am always tired and i have anxiety and depresion sympoms. i just started wereing my glasses and thats fixed one part of the head achs but it feels like theres still somthing trigering them. can any one tell me whats going on. the colds kinda feel like spring alergies but i think its been going on longer than that.

i also get alot of flem in my lungs that i cough up

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you have bad allergies since the condition has persisted for so long. If OTC meds are not helping I would make an appointment with your doctor to get some prescription strength antihistamines.

Source(s): Registered Nurse

My allergies are bad...also try taking a bendryl and see if that doesnt help. Sore thraot,coughin,headaches can be from allergies ALSO. being tired maybe from not sleeping well from not breathing well...all alergy related also. you can be anxious not knowing what is wrong..and depressed from not getting the amount of sleep that you need. Give it a few days and if most of these problems havent gone away go see the DR by Thursday