When someone answers your question with "WTF"...?

...do you smile knowing there's one less moron out there that can answer your questions because you just blocked them?

or

Do you actually question yourself: "Yeah. They're right. WTF was I thinking, anyway?"

Update:

JT--------BLOCKED! ;o)

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

LMAO @ Johnny! I love to see that in an answer, that's when I KNOW the extra 20 minutes I put into thinking about exactly how to word the question paid off!

• 1 decade ago

The smile/moron option ... then I'd jolly well scrub their mouth out with soap and water for having the effrontery to sully my question with such an uncouth answer.

• 1 decade ago

I think I usually just try to ignore it....although maybe very occasionally they *do* make me wonder what I was thinking. And on a slightly different matter....when someone is somewhat critical of my question in their answer, I do sometimes think they might have a fair point.

<<<<< sometimes better at taking criticism on here than in "real life".

• 1 decade ago

Never question the Genius that Just Is.

I block.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, i don't waste my blocks with the morons. i save mine for the @ssholes that report because someone is having fun and for the ones that like to send hate e-mails.

personally i think yapoo needs to give us more blocks.

• 1 decade ago

you blocked me why?and who are you calling a moron

• doll
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yep, their morons. Unless the question sounds like it's made from a moron, they can answer like a moron. But please, answer the DANG QUESTION! Right?!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No-one has said WTF to my questions YET but I haven't asked very many. Actually if they did I think I would be a lil bit indignant.

• 1 decade ago

not really, i just think they couldn't come up with a good answer so they put that instead,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just start laughing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.