Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Zoo, Circus, or Amusement Park?

Im a Photographer by skill, and the Circus and amusement park dont hold much interest for me in terms of subject matter, the Zoo does. So i pick the Zoo

Favorite Answer

i would go with the zoo, cause i love animals so much and love seeing the exotic ones.

Amusement Park

I don't like the circus. It kind of creeps me out. Love the zoo but I gotta go with the Amusement Park.

I have to say Zoo 1st Amusement Park 2nd Circus 3rd.

Amusement park, there is nothing better than a roller coaster. The circus is for children and I don't really like animals so the zoo is out.

amusement park is the most fun out of all 3 of those choices. Some amusement parks have petting zoos in them.

• .

Amusement Park!

=)

Johannesburg Zoo Gold Reef City Carnival City

• Hooper

Amusement park

You seem more like a photographer's dream than a photogragher, but whatever works for you.

It all depends on which parks you attend, but obviously more often than not the Zoo are the world's best collection of living subject matter. I'm not sure about FLA, but in CA, more specifically San Diego, you can capture top notch subject matter @ any style of place you listed.

You have to go where you find the most inspiration, I suppose, but I would think there could be some great graphic opportunities at an amusement park. All the steel work, bright colors, etc.