can i put a xbox 360 hard drive on a xbox 360 arcade console?

My old xbox 360 died is it possible to buy the cheaper version the xbox 360 arcade console and attach the old hard drive on to it? thanks in advance for any help

Best Answer

Yes, you can put your old hard drive into the 360 Arcade. I was in your same situation and decided against it though. I bought another Pro again because the Arcade version comes with all the family settings enabled and it also has a little different hardware inside. The processor and video card is not as good as the Pro. I was reading on the Xbox forums on how many people has issues with the Arcade version and I just decided to stick with the Pro.

Absolutely! Thats what I did when my 360 crapped out. I got an arcade and put my HD in it and it works like a champ. you dont have to do anything to the 360 either. It sees it and knows whats up! Also all NEW arcades have HDMI outputs also. so if you want HDMI you can trade in your old pro and get a new arcade with HDMI. Hope it helps.

Yeah. My bro has an Arcade version and a regular hard drive. It'll work just fine.

I Don't Know but the best way to get an answer is to google it up

Source(s): google

Yer I Think It Would Be Alright

look up at google or yahoo windows live ask

yeah