Narendra Modi is the terrorist number one : Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmad Bukhari . Your comments?
Sun, Jun 1 07:41 PM
New Delhi, Jun 1 (PTI)
Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmad Bukhari today made a scathing attack on Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, describing him as the "terrorist number one" in the country. "Narendra Modi is the terrorist number one in the country.
Indians & Liberals .....What do you have to say ?
- j.srikantLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Well he is neither sincere nor even rational ! What has he got to say about the plight of 4 lakhs of Hindus driven out of jammu and kashmir ? What has he got to say about at least two million and more of Bangladeshi Muslims which are staying on Indian soil ?
What has he got to say about the whole train in Godhra which was put on fire ?
Will he be allowed to speak in this vein in Pakistan ?
Is he first and Indian and then Muslim or vice-versa ?
Mind you personally I am a great lover of the prophet mohammad . But what Mr. Bukhari is speaking, is hardly speaking even as a true Muslim, - the one whose Iman (status and faithfulness) is steadfast like Mussalam ( granite rock ).
The other day somebody sent me an Email :
1. Don’t treat as a compaign for B.J.P.
2. Are you a secularist, then please answer these questions for yourself :
3. There are roughly 52 Muslim countries, show one Muslim country which provides Haj subsidy.
4. Show one Muslim country where Hindus are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India;
5. Show one country where 85% majority craves for the indulgence of the 15% minority;
6. Show one Muslim country, which has a non – Muslim as its President or Prime-Minister.
7. Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a fatwa against terrorists.
8. Hindu majority – Maharashtra, Bihar, kerala, Pondicherry etc… have in the past elected Muslims as CMs… Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the C.M. of Muslim majority?
9. In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population was in Pakistan was 24%. Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population ihn East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30%... now it is 7%. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?
10. In contrast, in India, Muslim population has gone up from 10.4% to about 14% today; whereas the Hindu population has come down from 87.2% in 1951 to 85% in 1991. Do you still think that Hindus are fundamentalists?
11. In India today, Hindus are 85%. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrassas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming 5 times a day on loud speakers that there is no God except Allah?
12. When Hindus gave to Muslims 30% of Bharat for a song, why should Hindus now beg for their sacred places at Ayodhya, Mathura and kashi?
13. Why Gandhi-ji objected to the decision of the cabinet and insisted that Somnath temple be reconstructed out of public fund, not government funds? When in January 1948, he pressurised Nehru and Patel to carry on the renovation of the Mosque at Delhi at government expenses?
14. Why Gandhi-ji supported Khilafat movement (nothing to do with our freedom movement) and what in turn he got?
15. if Muslims and Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar, etc..; are not Hindus in minority in J. & K., Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc…? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?
16. When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amernath, Mana-Sarovar, kailash & Sabarimalai taxed?
17. When Christians & Muslims schools can teach Bible and Quran, .. Why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan in our schools?
18. Do you admit that the Hindus do have a problems that need to be recognized? Or do you think that those who call themselves the Hindus are them selves the problem?
19. Why post- Godhra is blown out of proportion when no one talks of the ethnic cleansing of 4 lakhs Hindus from Kashmir?
20. Do you consider that Sanskrit is communal, and Urdu is Secular? Mandir is Communal & Masjid is Secular? Sadhu is Communal and Imam is Secular? BJP is Communal and Muslim League is Secular? Dr. Pravin-Bhai Togadia is is Anti-national and Bukhari is Secular? Vande Mataram is Communal and Allah-O- Akbar is Secular? Shriman is Communal and Mian is Secular? Hinduism is Communal and Islam is Secular? Hindutva is Communal and Jihadism is Secular? And at last Bharat is Communal and Italy is Secular?
21. Why temple funds are spent for the welfare of Muslims and Christians, When they are free to spend their money in any way they like?
22. When Uniform is made compulsory for school children, why there is no Uniform Civil Code for citizens?
23. In what way , J. & K. is different from Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, or UP to have Article 370?
24. Abdul Rehman Antulay was made a trustee of the famous Siddi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai… Can a Hindu say, - Mulayam or Lalloo – ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrassa?
25. Dr. Pravinbhai Togadia has been arrested many times on flimsy grounds. Has the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi, Ahmed Bukhari been arrested for claiming to be an I.S.I. agent and advocating partition of Bharat?
26. A Muslim President, A Hindu P.M. and a Christian Defense Minister run the affairs of the Nation with a unity of purpose. Can this happen anywhere except in a Hindu Nation – Bharat? JAI HIND !
27. Please forward this to as many Indians as possible. “ Hinduism is not a religion, it is a way of life.” - Swami Vivekanand.
- Vinay SharmaLv 41 decade ago
Fact is they both are sailing in same boat with same motive as such.
Lust for power can blind any eyes, how so ever wide open it may be. Its time to move beyond religion and nationality and be a human. Its time to welcome Aliens as a human for they fail to understand Islam or other fanaticism's.
- 4 years ago
Texas Heaven You have given me (us) a brief glimpse what could be any-ones life. To me, that is the metaphorical premise of the poem, not the questions per se (cept last one), though your intent could be to lead us to the last stanza >>>>yes, yes, yes ...and finally the last of it. I knew this was leading some where and your close, a single sentence >> "Did ya cuss God _______ This is extremely introspective piece to say the least, and one that I am thankful of His grace, However my answer is unfortunately: Yes _______________________________________...
- Muthu SLv 71 decade ago
It is his politics to survive in it, nothing more.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- sarojLv 51 decade ago
no comments. .