How can I find my pet a better home?

I am in a pickle. I can't keep my 2 dogs which are 1 female pekingese and a female mountain dog. I can't keep them because my mom and dad are divorcing and because of my moms financial status. Since some people don't belive me or sometimes don't understand me correctly I am going to say what I mean... show more I am in a pickle. I can't keep my 2 dogs which are 1 female pekingese and a female mountain dog. I can't keep them because my mom and dad are divorcing and because of my moms financial status. Since some people don't belive me or sometimes don't understand me correctly I am going to say what I mean by it. 1.My parents are divorcing and my mom doesn't have much money. 2.My mom can barely count some pennies to get 1 gal. of gas to take me to school 3.Since we don't have much money, when we run out of dog food I have to beg my dad,which yells at me for everything. 4. I need to sell them so I can give my mom the money,because she really needs it. And I know the dogs will be better off with another family because I sold a pom a month ago and they take her to the grommers every Sat. and have her inside and all that. So... how could I find my dog a home?
Update: the same way i found the pom a home is the same way i am tryinng but nobody calls or anything selling the pom was tough i took me 4wks
Update 2: i can have a computer because i got it way back and my mom has it on credit which the bills keep pileing on
Update 3: im sorry but im not advertising here im just asking for some tips of what i can do