True Leonardo DiCaprio Fans?

Hey Leonardo DiCaprio Fans, if you love Leo; what' s your favorite thing about him? Also, if you have windows messenger/windows live messenger, what's your id?

• V!
    Best Answer

I love his eyes! When he's acting, you can kind of see the emotion behind his actions, I love it.

I've been a fan for a while now. I always thought he was a good actor, but now that he's grown and actually looks and sounds like a man instead of a boy, I think he is outstanding. I love his intensity.

I'm not a fan of him but he is a good actor i saw 3 movies of him one where he make false cheque and then he was a pilot then a doctor then a lawyer, I saw Titanic and other movie of him about child soldier he had a English accent and he did it very well.

• Lee

My favorite of his acting performances is in This Boy's Life. Amazing!

• i used to love him so much, but now i think hes okay.

i first got into him when i saw him in titanic like every other girl in the world. then i got all obsessed like 3 years later. now, i dont really hear bout him much.

ID TAP THAT

He's so cute. :)