Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

What is your favourite LUSH product?

I love LUSH!

What's your favourite product or products?

Xox

Best Answer

I love Lush Cosmetics, I adore the way they scent the whole room, and I stash them in my drawers and closets to keep my clothes and undies smelling gorgeous too!

I know some people think the scent is too strong, I guess it's down to personal preference.

My favorites are

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

Alkmaar Soap

Dream Cream

Fever Massage Bar

Source(s): http://www.squidoo.com/lush-cosmetics Lush Cosmetics - Product Reviews, Promotions, Events and Parties.

Either the Happy Hippy shower gel or the Fairtrade foot cream! They smell so good!

My favourite is godmather, it is a sweet candy floss smell and it is available in both, shower jel and saop. It is covered in glitter and really girly. ideal for a birthday present for a mate or sister!! ;)

• Jess.

the white bath bomb things with bits of rose petals in them, dnno what theyre called.

or the Happy pills :)

LUSH is skank. Poisons the high street with its smell.

I have a major soft spot for 'Goth Juice', and it does actually work well with my hair.

Bath Bombs

any kind of bath bomb