what would you do if Obama does not follow through with his 2.7 billion dollar campaign promises?

i mean everybody assumes Obama is a man of his word!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

2 words for you friend.... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

some more words...

2.7 billion isn't anything compared to the

15 BILLION in cash this regime lost in iraq!!! hahaha morons.

• 1 decade ago

I dunno why they would assume that. I mean he lied about running. He's lied about a lot of things. His pledges and promises mean nothing.

But I can tell you this...he could be worse than Bush Jr. and he'll still have 90% if not 100% of the black vote going into a second term.

African-American people are just that starved for leadership that they'll accept anything. Why do you think that Sharpton and Jackson are considered "leaders" in the African-American community?

It's one of the reasons why this moron Kilpatrick is still in office here in Detroit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2.7 billion? Wow, that's not much. If that figure is correct, it's around the same amount promised by (now) Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd at the last election. And our economy is tiny compared to yours.

• Frank
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Assume that the military-industrial complex got away with another year of bloated, wasteful funding to the tune of over 500 billion dollars once again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • easdon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the sole thank you to get one thousand million money is to take it from those grasping companies that the preferrred courtroom has now deemed as " persons". you be attentive to...the comparable ones the left has been screaming approximately ever using fact the call became into exceeded down. yet a minimum of all of us be attentive to a minimum of one element....to get that kind of money he will may be the biggest sellout this united states has ever seen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bush certainly was more of a liar than a man of his word--after taking office:

October 19th, 2000: "I won't use our troops for nation-building."

March 3, 2003: "Oops! Never mind!"

• 1 decade ago

He is about as honest as the bum on the corner getting into his mercedes after a hard days work of panhandling! When will his fools(followers) get some brains?

• 1 decade ago

Seeing their absolute refusal of proven facts they will then blame the Congress. Even though it is apparent from their other posts that Congress has no power since Bush is the master of anything that goes wrong. lol.

• Dee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Laugh until my sides hurt and then rub it in to those idiots that believed him.

• Midin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They will give him a free pass. Poor ol black man has been a victim of whitey. This country is in a PC nightmare. Obama gets so many free passes it would be no surprise if he got one on this isue too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.